Michael Keating, MD
Medical Director, Pediatric Urology Program, Florida Hospital for Children
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Lecturer, Author and Educator
- Proud Father of Four
- Management of Bladder Dysfunction/Enuresis
- Perinatal Urology
- Reconstructive Surgery of Genitalia
- Urinary Tract Infections and Reflux
- Urinary Tract Reconstruction
- Urologic Management of Spina Bifida
In the medical community, Dr. Keating is well known for his experience and special training in pediatric urology. At home, he is well known as a caring husband and father of four children.
With more than 20 years of experience as a pediatric physician and his personal experiences as a father, Dr. Keating brings a special skill to treating and communicating with children. He understands that dealing with an illness can cause anxiety not only for the child but the entire family and works to ensure that their unique needs are met.
At the first appointment with Dr. Keating, he takes special care to introduce himself to the patient first, letting the child know that they are respected and considered an important part of the conversation. This helps to establish open communication, a relationship that is important between the doctor and his young patient.
In addition to Dr. Keating’s bedside manner, he has several important credentials. Aside from his post-graduate training, he has served as a guest lecturer on pediatric urology, authored more than 100 articles in peer-reviewed medical journals in his area of expertise and enjoys an international standing as a respected leader in his field.
Meet Dr. Keating
- Board Certified, Pediatric Urology
- Fellowship, Pediatric Urology, Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Medical Degree, Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
The Florida Center for Pediatric Urology is located just minutes from I-4, on East Princeton Street in the Kids’ Docs Building adjacent to Florida Hospital Orlando.
615 East Princeton Street, Suite 310
Orlando, Florida 32803
1530 Celebration Blvd, Suite 101
Celebration, Florida 34747
305 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Suite 408
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
6609 N Wickham Rd,
Melbourne, Fl 32940